iOS 11 Public Beta 7 is now live and available for download. There are no major feature updates in this one, but there are lot of bug fixes.
What’s New in Public Beta 7
There’s no new art, no new icons, no UI fit and finish items in this update. This release mainly focuses on bug fixes.
- Tweaked ads in the new App Store;
- Improved search function inside the App Store;
- 3D Touch function delay has been further reduced;
- Unlock animation and volume adjustment animation are now a bit faster
Installing Public Beta 7
- Make sure you iPhone is fully charged.
- Backup the device: Open the Settings app and go to Accounts and Settings > iCloud > iCloud Backup and click Back Up Now.
- Go back to the main Settings menu and select General > Software Update. Public Beta 7 will be waiting for you. Click Download & Install or Install Now.
Installation takes about 5 minutes. Once the device has rebooted, you are ready to try the iOS 11 Public Beta 7.