OxygenOS Open Beta 23/14 for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T has been released to the Beta Users.
The updates are mainly focusing on the UI changes which includes – change in default color profile, addition of watermark option in that you take in OnePlus device, Phone dialer and UI improvements
and much more.
Here are the details of what we get from OxygenOS Open Beta 23/14 for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- Added Shot on OnePlus watermark. You can add your name in the watermark
- Redesigned lift up display UI. Now supports displaying battery percentage
- Supports hiding of notification contents from apps locked by App locker
- Improved stability of Parallel apps
- Phone dialer and UI improvements
- Weather app improvements
- Adjusted color display of default screen calibration
- Added E-warranty card
- Updated Android security patch level to August
- Added new feature – alarm calendar – to set irregular alarm
- Loading speed of images improved