Samsung India launched Samsung Note 8 yesterday in India for RS 67,900. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be available in two color variants – Midnight Black and Maple Gold – from Amazon and Samsung Shop, as well as from Samsung Stores across the country.
Samsung is also offering a complementary Convertible Wireless Charger as well as one-time free screen replacement. Galaxy Note 8 users will get a Double Data offer on Jio, under which they can get up to 448 GB of extra 4G data over 8 months, as well as complimentary Jio Prime Membership. Also, customers who purchase the Note 8 using an HDFC Credit Card will get a cashback of ₹4,000. Samsung will also provide the best exchange rate for the old mobiles.
The company also announced that Bixby, Samsung’s personal digital assistant, will be available for India on the Note 8 (as well as Samsung Galaxy S8) and has been optimized to understand English in Indian accents. Bixby Voice capability will be available in India from September 30.
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with TouchWiz UI
- Display: 6.3-inch Quad HD+ (2960 x 1440) Super AMOLED Infinity | 521 ppi | 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core (2.3 GHz Quad + 1.7 GHz Quad) Samsung Exynos 8895, 10 nm processor
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 64 GB; microSD expansion up to 256 GB
- Rear camera: 12 MP wide-angle AF Dual Pixel sensor | ƒ/1.7 aperture | OIS + 12 MP telephoto AF sensor | ƒ/2.4 aperture | OIS
- Front camera: 8 MP AF sensor | ƒ/1.7 aperture
- Battery: 3,300 mAh
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 195 g