Nokia has unveiled the Nokia 7 in China today, with starting price CNY 2499 and top end for CNY 2699 in China. It will be available in market from October 24 with two color options – Gloss Black and Matt White.
The Nokia 7 comes with glass back cover, has a 3D curve and that it has been moulded into the aluminium 7000 frame using vacuum moulded process. It has a Gorilla Glass 3 layer and it is rated for IP54 durability and it has thin bazels.
- Display: 5.2″ with 1080P resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
- Operating System: Android Nougat, will be updated to Android Oreo
- Memory: 4 GB RAM and 6 GB
- Storage: 64 GB internal storage
- Battery:3000 mAh
- Camera: 16 MP Rear with 1.12um pixel size and a F1.8 lens; 5 MP Front camera using a F2.0 lens
The Nokia 7 supports Bothie feature, which is ability to use both the front and rear cameras at the same time. The Nokia 7 also takes advantage of Carl Zeiss optics , as well as using OZO technology to provide 360-degree crystal clear sound.
It is still no clear information on the availability of Nokia 7 in India, we might have to wait for some time to get it in India.