Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro started to receive new OTA update carrying a software version 188.8.131.52 (SP1C00). Update does not bring any new features, it only brings the bug fixes and improvements. Currently the update is available only for Chinese model ALP-AL00 and BLA-AL00.
Global variants will also start to receive the update soon. The update brings improvements over camera, better battery management for power saving and bug fixes like black screen while opening camera app.
- Optimizes Camera and the Navigation dock.
- Optimizes the Beauty feature by adding special touches based on the genders of the photographed subjects.
- Optimizes the accessibility of the Navigation dock, which can now be used in Ultra power saving mode and the notification panel.
- Optimizes the system power consumption by controlling the consumption of third-party apps
- Simplifies the operation of the status bar (tapping on it to return to the call screen is supported).
- Increases the speed of grabbing WeChat lucky money.
- Enjoy being faster than the rest even when in the same network environment.
- Fixes an issue where a hidden WLAN with strong signal could not be connected to.
- Fixes an issue where time zones could not be automatically updated according to location for certain carrier SIMs in countries with multiple time zones.
- Fixes an issue where music being played over in-car Bluetooth couldn’t be paused.
- Fixes an issue where Kaiseda K8 Locks couldn’t be connected to.
- Fixes an issue where Camera would occasionally fail to open or display a black screen shortly after opening.