Oppo has launched Oppo A71 launched during September 2017 in India. Now the successor was launched in China a month ago and the phone has made the way to India. Phone is available at Flipkart, priced at INR 9,990.
Phone will be available soon in other retailers as well. The highlight of the phone is its built-in AI-based beautification function. According to the company, this function can recognize around 200 different facial features. There is also a proprietary bokeh effect which blurs the background when you take selfies and it works without needing a dual-camera setup.
- It features 5.2-inch IPS LCD HD display (1280 × 720 pixels resolution)
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset, 1.8GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- It comes with 3GB RAM and 16GB Internal storage, expanded through SD card upto 256GB
- It features 13MP sensors at rear and 5MP sensor at front
- 3,000mAh battery keeps the lights on
Other features/connectivity include dual-SIM, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS (with A-GPS and GLONASS), microUSB port with OTG support, and 3.5mm audio port.