Today Xiaomi has announced Redmi Note 5 Pro in India. Xiaomi claims that it comes with 59% better performance when comparing to Snapdragon 625. Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with Dual rear camera and brings better photography, Xiaomi claims. It also comes with Electronic Image stabilization (EIS) for your videos.
Phone also shoots Portrait selfies and low light selfies through 20Mp camera. Redmi Note 5 Pro will also support face unlock feature, but will be rolled out at the end of March as an OTA. Xiaomi also states the phone as a India’s camera beast.
- It features 5.99″inch Full HD+ 18:9 ratio display
- Powered by Snapdragon 636 Processor
- Comes with 12MP (Sony IMX 486 sensor) + 5MP (Samsung sensor capture depth information) dual rear camera, dual Led flash.
- comes in two storage variant 6GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage and 4GB RAM / 64 GB internal storage
- 20MP selfie camera with Sony sensor IMX376, LED Flash
- 4000mAh battery powers the smartphone
Phone will be available exclusively at Flipkart and mi.com starting Feb 22 and also it will be available offline soon. Jio also provides 100% additional data on all plans. 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage cost INR 13,999 and 64GB RAM / 64GB internal storage will cost INR 16,999.