Motorola Us has announced a discount of $100 on its Motorola Moto X4 smartphone, unlocked variant. Motorola announced the smartphone at a cost of $399.99 and now after the discount the smartphone is available at $299.99. According to Motorola, this offer is valid from February 18 through March 3, 11:59 p.m. CT, as part of president’s Day deal.
Smartphone will be compatible across all GSM networks like Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint. Currently Motorola US is selling only 3GB RAM variant. To get the Moto X4 at $299.99, you don’t need to use Project Fi, and neither to be an Amazon Prime member.
- Feature a 5.2” FHD (1080×1920) display, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor with 2.2 GHz Octa-core CPU and 650 MHz Adreno 508 GPU
- Comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage
- Runs on Android Android Nougat 7.1 (Oreo available)
- 12 MP Dual rear camera and 16MP selfie camera
- 3000mAh battery (comes with a 15W Turbopower charger)
- IP68 Water Resistant