Samsung has unveiled Galaxy Tab S3 tablet at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 with model number SM-T825(LTE variant). Now a new Samsung device has appeared on GFXBench with model number SM-T835. It clearly shows the device will be the Galaxy Tab S4.
Galaxy Tab S4 may also arrive in a Wi-Fi only model. It might also carry support for AKG tuned speakers, S Pen stylus and keyboard. There is no information available on its pricing and availability.
- Features 10.5-inch display with resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels
- Powered by a powerful Snapdragon 835 processor, 2.3Ghz octa-core processor, Adreno 540 graphics (based on the GPU and power of the processor)
- Comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage
- 12MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
- Runs on Android Oreo 8.0 out of the box