Meizu has just announced that the Meizu E3 will be released on March 21. The smartphone was supposed to be launched on March 6 but only a teaser showing the image of two airplanes, one old and other new, and the name and release date of the new phone was shown.
The details of this handset has been leaking for a weeks now, and it was also certified by TENAA quite recently, so the below specifications are expected. However, will this be the global version of the Meizu E3, or will it be a completely new phone, we won’t know for sure until March 21.
· Metal body with thin bezels and rounded corners with 5.99-inch 2160 x 1080p FHD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio
· Vertically alligned one 12-megapixel and other 20-megapixel rear with LED flash below them
· 8-megapixel front-facing camera
· Fingerprint sensor on the right side below the device’s power / lock key
· Volume up and down buttons on the left-hand side near the SIM card tray.
· Dual SIM
· 1.8GHz octa-core processor
· 6GB / 4GB RAM and 32GB / 64GB / 128GB of expandable internal memory
· a microSD slot for up to 128 GB extra storage
· Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6.
· 3300mAh battery
· 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
· Super mBack button up front same as the Halo button of Meizu M6S
· Dimensions: 156.8 × 75 × 7.6mm; Weight: 163g
· Colours available – Obsidian Black, Dark Blue, and Champagne Gold