As we all know that Xiaomi lanuched “Made in India” power bank known as Power Bank 2i in November a year ago with 10,000mAh at Rs 799 and 20,000mAh at Rs 1499. They were initially sold only through their official site and Mi Home stores. But now they are available through Flipkart and Amazon with the same pricing as on their official websites.
The announcement was made through twitter which is as folllows : “Mi fans! Your cherished Mi Power Bank 2i is presently accessible on @Flipkart and @amazonIN. Get one now #MadeinIndia”.
Lets have a recap with its specifications:
- Two USB output and two-way quick charging.
- Nine layers of circuit chip insurance including temperature resistance.
- Short circuit protection
- Protection from input overvoltage
- Protection from output overcurrent
- Protective PTC circuits
- and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- By double pressing the power button you can put the device in low power mode and so your bluetooth headsets and fitness band can be charged.
- Both the Mi Power Bank 2i,comes with high-density lithium polymer battery and offers a transformation rate of up to 90%.
- The power bank has a aluminum case.
- The 10,000mAh power bank is 14.2mm thin and weighs 240 grams.