ZTE sub brand Nubia has released a new smartphone, Nubia N3. The smartphone was announced in China with a massive battery which keeps the user more than 2 days on a regular usage basis, it supports 18W fast charging. Nubia also stated that the device comes with Nubia’s own stamina mode.
Nubia has kept the goods of the previous model and added great hardware to make the overall package even more impressive. There are no physical navigation buttons like previous models, the case with thin bezel devices this year. Nubia has also built in voice control for the first time that can help in voice search on the device.
- Features 5.99-inch IPS display with Full-HD+ resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Powered by Snapdragon 625 Processor
- It packs 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage
- It comes with Dual rear camera and 16MP selfie camera
- It has 5,000mAh battery, Supports 18W fast charge
Nubia N3 will be available in Obsidian Black, Space Gold, Nebula Red colour. It will go on sale starting March 24 in China.