Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo has launched Vivo X21 today. Vivo X21 comes in two different variants, Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 Under screen (UD) fingerprint.
Vivo V21 comes with the traditional fingerprint sensor placed at rear of the phone and Vivo X21 UD comes with an under display fingerprint sensor similar to the recently launched Vivo X20 Plus UD. Except fingerprint sensor placement, rest of the specifications are same on both phones. Vivo has introduced Jovi, which is Vivo’s assistant based on artificial intelligence technology.
- Features a 6.28-inch Full HD+ display with 2280 x 1080 pixels screen resolution and aspect ratio of 19:9
- Powered by Qualcomm‘s Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz
- Packs 6GB RAM and either 64GB / 128GB storage, can be expandable via microSD upto 256GB
- Packs 12MP +5MP dual rear camera and 12MP + 12MP selfie camera (camera comes with artificial intelligence and Vivo’s own Rubiks Cube technology)
- Runs on FunTouch OS 4.0 custom skin based on Android Oreo 8.1
- Vivo has included AK4376A Hi-Fi chip for better music experience
- Fueled by 3200mAh battery
other Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band Wi-Fi (2X2MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and microUSB. The Vivo X21 will be available in Aurora White, Drill Black, and Ruby Red colors. Whereas Vivo X21 Screen Fingerprint version will be available in Drill Black and Ruby Red colors.
Vivo X21(rear fingerprint variant) 6GB RAM / 64GB storage variant cost at 2898 Yuan ($458), 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant cost 3198 Yuan ($505). The Vivo X21 UD 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage cost 3598 Yuan($568). Devices will be available for purchase starting March 24th.