Lenovo’s VP Change Cheng has been the primary source of hype surrounding Lenovo S5. He also claimed that the device will be Powerful than Redmi Note 5 and recently said that the device will be more Fluid than iOS. Now the device is official in China and it was already available for pre-order. Lenovo S5 joined its mid-range smartphone ‘S Series’, with a metal unibody design. Lenovo S5 comes with real-time AI-powered face beautify features and face unlock.
- Features 5.7-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ with aspect ratio 18:9
- Powered by Snapdragon 625 2GHz Octa-Core processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- Packs 3GB RAM / 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Runs on Android Oreo 8.0 with ZUI 3.7
- It packs 13MP (Monochrome) + 13MP(RGB) daul rear camera and 16MP selfie camera
- Driven by 3000mAh battery
Other features include Dual Sim (Hybrid sim slot), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C. The Lenovo S5 will be available in Midnight Black and Flame Red colours. Lenovo S5 costs 999 yuan (US$ 157) for 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, 1199 yuan (US$ 189) for 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 1499 yuan (US$ 236).