Vivo has announced Vivo X21 flagship smartphone last week and today it has announced Vivo V9, slightly less powerful than the Vivo X21. Vivo X9 looks similar to Vivo X21 in the front which features a notch display, swapped for metal back instead of glass in X21.
Vivo V9 is the successor of last year’s V7. Vivo has also added face unlock, though it calls it AI Face Access for unlocking the phone.
- Features 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- Powered by Snapdragon 626 2.2GHz Octa-Core processor with Adreno 506 GPU, comes with TruSignal Antenna Boost
- Packs 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory, can be expanded up to 256GB with a dedicated microSD card
- Runs on Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- It Packs 16MP +5MP dual rear camera with LED flash, 24MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- Fueled by 3260mAh battery
Other features include Fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS. The Vivo V9 comes will be available in Black and Gold colors costs 10,999 Thai Baht (US$ 350), available for pre-order in Thailand from today till 29th March and goes on sale from March 30th. It is priced in Philippines at 17,990 Philippine Piso (US $343). It will be launched in India tomorrow.