Nokia has announced the Android Go Edition, Nokia 1 smartphone during the MWC 2018 in Barcelona, Spain. After a month now the smartphone is launched in India costs INR 5,499. The device will be available starting March 28. Nokia 1 will be available in Warm Red and Dark Blue color options.
HMD Global is also offering Xpress On covers for Nokia 1 which will be available at INR 450 starting April. Users have a choice between azure plus grey and yellow plus pink combinations of Xpress On covers.
- Features 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display
- Powered by MediaTek’s MT6737 quad-core processor clocked at 1.1GHz
- Packs 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage, can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card
- Sports 5MP rear camera and 2MP selfie camera
- Fueled by 2,150mAh battery
- Other connectivity options include dual-SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, and Micro USB 2.0
Nokia 1 offers cashback by activating a Jio SIM on the Nokia 1 will make the user eligible for cashbacks of INR 50 amounting to INR 2,200. The cashback amount will be credited to the user’s MyJio account, and can be used against subsequent recharges of INR 198 and INR 299.
Nokia 1 users can also open a Kotak 811 savings account with an initial deposit of INR 1,000, and avail 12-month Accidental Damage Insurance by Servify. Lastly, Nokia 1 users will get 20% off on booking their first ride via redBus.