After multiple rumors and teasers now the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S is official in Shanghai. The device selfie camera is moved to right bottom of the phone similar to Sony Xperia ZL. Device comes with a ceramic body with an aluminium frame.
It has support for 43 global bands and has network support in 226 regions. The device comes with a virtual assistant of its own – XiaoAI, but chances are this will only apply to Chinese users. Mi Mix 2s comes with Qi wireless charging support, world’s first on a ceramic device. The company also announced a 7.5W Qi wireless charger cost $16, to make sure everyone can take advantage of that.
- Features a 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display
- Powered by Snapdragon 845 64-bit 2.8GHz Octa-Core, 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- Packed 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage / 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage
- Runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9
- packs dual rear camera , 12MP rear camera with 26mm wide-angle lens, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, Optical zoom, 4K video recording, secondary 12MP, rear camera with 46mm telephoto lens, 1/3.4″ sensor size, f/2.4 aperture, 2X zoom, 5MP front-facing camera with real-time AI portraits
- 3400mAh battery with QC 3.0 fast charging, 7.5W Qi wireless charging
- Other features include Dual SIM (nano + nano), Fingerprint sensor, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C.
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S will be available in Ceramic White and Ceramic Black colors, is priced at 3299 yuan (US$ 527) for the 6GB RAM / 64GB storage version, 3599 yuan (US$ 575) for the 128GB version and the top-end 8GB RAM / 256GB storage version costs 3999 yuan (US$ 639) which also comes bundled with wireless charger worth 99 yuan (US$ 16) that can be purchased separately. It will be available order starting today and goes on sale in China from April 3rd.