ZTE has announced Android GO Edition smartphone in US. The device comes with entry level configuration. Device features 5-inch FWVGA (480x854p) display and powered by Snapdragon 210 processor. It packs 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage. It features 5MP rear camera and 2MP selfie camera. Device runs on Android Oreo Go edition. ZTE Tempo Go costs $79.99.
- 5-inch FWVGA (480x854p) display
- Powered by Snapdragon 210 processor
- It packs 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage
- It features 5MP rear camera and 2MP selfie camera
- Runs on Android Oreo Go edition
- Fueled by 2,200mAh battery