Lenovo Motorola has scheduled an event in Brazil on April 19, expected to launch Moto G6 series or Moto E5 series. Here Motorola might launch any series devices. There are multiple reports about the upcoming Moto G6 series and Moto E5 series. A fresh leak gives a full detail about the Moto G6 play on a video in Youtube. The device in the video features a single rear camera. As per the previous reports, the device will cost $199.
Moto G6 specifications:
- Features a 5.7 inch HD+ display with aspect ratio of 18:9
- Device will be powered by Snapdragon 430, 1.4 GHz Octa-core processor
- Packs 2GB/3GB RAM and 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage
- It sports 12 MP rear camera and 5 MP selfie camera
- Fueled by 4000mAh battery