After Vivo launched its V9 and V9 Plus now it’s eyeing on a new V9 series called V9 Youth as per the leaks received. The leaked specification has grabbed the attention of many.
Let’s have a look at the leaked Specifications:
- 16MP (f/2.0) Front camera
- 16+2 Dual camera
- Camera supports bokeh mode, shot re-focus, AI face beauty, 4K recording, AR sticker and much more.
- Qualcomm snapdragon 450 octacore 1.8 GHz
- 3” FHD (2280*1080)
- 3rd Generation gorilla Glass
- 81*75.03*7.89mm as dimension and 150 gm in weight
- Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, E compass, Gyroscope and ambient light Sensors
- 4GB DDR3 RAM and 32 GB ROM Expandable upto 256 GB with Micro SD card with dedicated Slot which also supports memory expansion with OTG
- Non Removable Li ion 3260 Mah battery
- Finger print unlocks at the rear side of the phone which supports clicking picture and check notifications as well.
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 11 a/b/g/n/ wifi
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Supports 2G GSM, 3G wcdma, 4G TDD_LTE
These are the specifications we came to know until now and so let’s wait for the official announcement from Vivo.