OPPO launched the F7 Smartphone in India last month. Today OPPO has launched Diamond Black Special Edition F7 model in the country with storage of 128GB. This has a unique glass body that shimmers like gemstones, reflecting different colours with each glance. It has a special diamond-pattern triangle-cut finish.
The OPPO F7 Diamond Black Edition is priced at Rs. 26,990 and will be available through stores across India starting April 21st.
- 6.23-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, HDR, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5mm audio jack, Dirac HD
- Dimensions: 156 x 75.3 x 7.8mm ; Weight: 158g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3300mAh (minimum) battery