People often ask themselves, how to send large files fast and easily. And here comes the solution, with the help of kanssfer you can send unlimited 5GB file. Kanssfer which is relatively easy to use and does the job very well. Moreover, best part is that you can share files up to 5GB for free.
It has an Easy Drag and Drop and the best part is that it does not require registration. The Kanssfer team is working on desktop app which can enable professionals and students in graphics and media industry to send files seamlessly to their peers or clients.
Kanssfer considers graphics and media professionals as their primary users. However, it is not just limited to them; it can be used by anyone who wants to transfer files.
It is relatively easy to use. It has simplistic design and looks professional.
Steps to send files through Kanssfer:
- Send to: (write email of the person you want to send file to)
- Your Email
- Message (any message you need to send along)
- Click on Add Files button OR simply drag and drop your file in the box
- Click on start
- The page will be redirected to another page (with a sponsored AD) which will upload your file. The sending files box shows the file size, upload percentage and number of users you are sending your file to. You can also pause or cancel the upload
- Once done, you’ll get a popup saying file transferred successfully
- After this, the person you were sending (email added in send to) will get a mail from Kanssfer with subject “You have received files from: sender’s mail). The email contains the senders email, file size, file name, message and Download link.
- On clicking the Download Files link, opens Kansfer page which has yet another download link. When clicked on, opens a popup that gets actual download which one can save to their desired location.
- Download speeds are fairly awesome.
- Do note that the file will be deleted in 10 days