Oppo is working to announce a new Smartphone named Oppo A3 soon. The new device will have a notched display but the fingerprint scanner is absent, with Face Unlock as the only bio metric security option.
Oppo A3 features:
- 2-inch full HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) display with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Octa-core 2GHz MediaTek Helio P60 processor.
- 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, further expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card.
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3330mAh battery.
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 8-megapixel camera for selfies.
- Dual-SIM support, 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm jack and GPS
- Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Accelerator Sensor.
It will be available in Knight Black, Blue, Stardust Silver, and Pomegranate colors according to the source. As far as pricing, the Oppo A3 will come with a price of CNY 1,999 or $320/€260.