Xiaomi phones, code named Comet and Sirius, have been leaked online, with their key specifications out in the open. Both will be mid-range handsets, though it is not yet known when the company will launch the duo – in fact. Two upcoming Xiaomi handsets will feature the unannounced Snapdragon 710 SoC.
As per the report,
- Snapdragon 710 SoC,
- OLED display with Always On feature,
- dual-SIM capabilities,
- 3100 mAh battery,
- IR blaster,
- Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
- The phone will not have NFC support, neither will it have a microSD card slot.
- Snapdragon 710 SoC.
- OLED display with Always On feature and a notch,
- dual-SIM support,
- 3120 mAh battery,
- Portrait mode in the camera app,
- Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Similar to Comet, this Xiaomi smartphone will also not get support for NFC and microSD cards.