The Xiaomi Mi 6X is about to launch in India on April 25th. After lots of rumor and leaks Xiaomi has teased a Blue color variant of the Mi 6X showing off the back panel of the handset. We have discussed about its specs as rumor a couple of days back in our site but lets have a look on it specs again.
- The smartphone will have a 5.99-inch display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The phone will have a 20MP rear camera and a 20MP front camera.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 4/6GB of RAM
- 64/128GB of internal storage.
- The Smartphone is expected to have a built in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, Wifi Bluetooth capabilities.
- The device is speculated to boast of a 12-megapixel rear, with Geo-tagging, digital zoom, auto focus, touch focus, face detection. There is also 4-megapixel front camera, with LED flash.
- The screen is expected to be protected by a durable Scratch Resistant glass. The Mi 6X is available in Ceramic Black, Black, Blue and White colors.
- The device is rumored to pack a Li-Po 3300 mAh battery.
- The device is expected to run Android 8.1(Oreo), out of the box.
- The Fingerprint sensor is expected to be mounted at the rear.