Huawei Honor 10 has been leaked in number of rumours for last couple of days and today the device is official in China. Honor 10 features impressive glass chassis that can show different colors when it is viewed from different angles.
Honor 10 uses a biaxial curved glass design which allows it to show off endless colors when it is viewed from different angles. The device comes with a notch display, comes with improved AI 2.0.
Home button is placed on the bottom of the Honor 10, which also acts as a fingerprint scanner. Here Honor 10 comes with an integrated ultrasonic fingerprint scanner instead of traditional finger print sensor. Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor offers better security and can be used to unlock it even with wet fingers.
Device does not support 3.5mm audio jack and it features an AK4376A Hi-Fi chip that carries support for 7.1 multi-channel immersive sound output. Front camera of the device can be used for facial recognition.
AI 2.0 through which it can accurately identify dynamic pictures and it can process image effects twice as fast as iPhone X. AI 2.0 can also designed to deliver better work efficiency in while working on productivity apps. AI 2.0 has also learned different kinds of photography skills for capturing enhanced shots of people, pets, and landscapes.
- Features 5.84-inch IPS LCD ( 2240 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass, 19:9 aspect ratio display
- Powered by Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) Octa-Core processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- Paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Runs on EMUI 8.1 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- Sports 16MP(RGB sensor) + 24MP(Monochrome sensor) dual rear camera and 24MP selfie camera
- Fueled by 3,320mAh battery, support for SuperCharge 5V/4.5A fast charging technology, 50% charge in 25minutes
Other features include fingerprint seensor, Dual sim, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB-C port, GPS, and GLONASS. Honor 10 comes in Black, Blue and Purple colors, and 6GB RAM / 64GB storage version costs 2599 yuan (US$ 414) and 6GB RAM / 128GB storage version costs 2999 yuan (US$ 477). Honor 10 will be available for pre-order from today till April 26th and available for sale in China from April 27th.