Today ASUS has launched ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 at an event in Delhi, India. The device features 18:9 aspect ratio display similar to the same design fact from all mobile manufacturers. The device price starts at INR 10,999($165) for 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage cost INR 12,999($195), 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage cost INR 14,999($225). The devices will be available in deep sea black and gray colors.
- Features 5.99 inch full HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display with resolution of 2160 X 1080.
- Powered by Snapdragon 636 processor coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM/ 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, can be further expanded through dedicated MicroSD card slot.
- Sports 13MP (f/2.2 aperture) + 5MP (depth sensing) dual rear camera and 8MP selfie camera. It can shoot videos up to 4K resolution.
- Runs on pure version of Android Oreo 8.1 out of the box.
- Fueled by massive 5000mAh battery.
- The device deliver impressive audio output as it includes 5-magnet speaker and NXP smart amplifier.
- other features include rear-mounted fingerprint reader, face unlock, 3.5mm audio jack, microUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi and GPS.
Flipkart (Exclusive)also introduced Complete Mobile Protection plan with an introductory pricing of Rs. 49 against its regular price of Rs. 999. It covers issues like broken screen, liquid damage, hardware and software issue for 1 year with easy pick up and drop service along with other features such as one helpline service for all queries and 10-days guaranteed resolution. Flipkart will be also offering other launch-day offers like no cost EMI on all credit cards and Bajaj Finserve and INR 1,000 additional discount over regular exchange value on select phones.
Vodafone will be providing its consumers who purchase the ZenFone Max Pro M1 amazing offers up to Rs. 3,200 (~$48). For prepaid users with 199 plan and above and postpaid users on RED 399 plan and above, Vodafone will be offering 10 GB of additional data per month for a year. For customers with RED 499 plan and above, the mobile operator will be giving free Vodafone RED Shield device security insurance for 2 years along with 10 GB additional monthly data for 1 year.