VIVO Y53i has seemingly been launched in India. The company has used a “Made in India” branding with the latest launch to persuade buyers and notably set the price of the Vivo Y53i at Rs. 7,990 (MRP Rs. 8,990) – Rs. 2,000 lower than the price of the Vivo Y53. Vivo is yet to reveal official details about the Vivo Y53i.
- The dual-SIM Vivo Y53i runs FunTouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- A 5-inch (540×960 pixels) qHD IPS display.
- 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC, coupled with Adreno 308 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
- 8-megapixel rear camera with an LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera sensor.
- 16GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB).
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, and a Micro-USB port.
- 2500mAh battery.