- Opera today announced a new mobile browser, Opera Touch that shows that there’s still plenty of room for a competitor in the mobile browsing world.
- When you hold it down, this “fast action” button also gives you easy access to your tabs and a simple tap lets you quickly start a search or type a URL.
- Unlike in most other browsers, you can more easily browse and search the web when on the move.”
- The browser also comes with Opera’s ad blocker, if that’s your thing, as well as crypto jacking protection.
- Opera desktop browser (version 52 is launching today) and Opera Touch can now easily share information with each other without the need for logins and passwords.
- One feature sorely missed in Opera Touch is the ability to actually manage bookmarks.
- Touch automatically fills in list of most often used sites, but there is no way to pin a bookmark to a specific spot in that list.