Oppo A3 was in rumour for long time, now the device is official with 19:9 aspect ratio display and a notch screen. Device carries the price tag CNY2,099 ($332) and will be available in Black, Silver, Pink, and Red colours. Device features face unlock as a security feature.
- Features 6.2inch Full HD+ LCD 19:9 aspect ratio display
- Powered by MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) octa-core processor, Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- Paired with 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, the microSD slot makes for a memory combo we rarely see in a midrange
- Sports 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 and 8MP selfie camera with f/2.2 lens
- Runs on Colour OS 5.0 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- Fueled by 3,400mAh battery