CoolPad has launched its another smartphone from its note series, in budget smartphone segment – Coolpad Note 6. Device features 16:9 ratio display and not the latest 18:9 ratio display. Additionally, the smartphone features dual selfie camera with selfie flash. Coolpad Note 6 will be available in two variants, 3GB RAM / 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM / 64GB internal storage. 3GB RAM variant cost INR 8,999 and 4GB RAM variant cost INR 9,999. Device will be available in all offline retail stores across India starting today.
Commenting on the launch, Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India, said:
We are overwhelmed by the response we have received so far for all the handsets we have launched in the past. Despite a lot of options for Indian customers in this price range, customers have opted for Coolpad devices because they appreciate the quality, power pact and rich features of Coolpad smartphones. With a dual selfie camera, great viewing experience, long lasting battery, Coolpad Note 6 will offer a great value for money smartphone for the Indian customers . We are also planning to introduce few more aggressive offline devices in next 2-3 months, in order to make an expansion in the offline market through our retails partners and multi- brand outlets. We are expecting that Coolpad will be able to make a strong presence in offline market by the end of 2018.
- Features 5.5-inch Full HD display
- Powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- Packs 3GB RAM / 32GB storage or 4GB RAM / 64GB storage, can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD
- Sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash (f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens), 8MP + 5MP dual selfie camera with flash
- Runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Fuelled by 4070mAh battery
- Other features include fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS, Dual SIM