Camera maker GoPro on Friday launched its GoPro Fusionaction camera in India. With a premium price tag of Rs. 60,000, the camera will be available across GoPro’s retail partner channels in the country
- GoPro Fusion includes the ability to shoot 360-degree footage at a resolution of 5.2K and frame rate of 30 frames per second.
- A total of 18 megapixels using two CMOS sensors, one on each side. It is compatible with microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC cards, and has a 16:9 display. Accessories in the box include a carrying case, Fusion Grip, and a USB cable.
- GoPro Fusion requires two high-performance microSD cards (not bundled) to operate.
- The action cam comes with 360-degree audio to multiple microphones, water resistance up to 5 metres, voice commands, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, a USB Type-C port, and fast charging support.
- It is available in a Black colour variant.