New smartphone from Vivo has spotted on TENAA, named Vivo X21i. Almost all details of the device has been revealed. As the device is certified by TENAA, the Vivo X21i is nearing its announcement.
Vivo X21i features notch screen and on the rear glass panel it holds Dual camera, fingerprint sensor.
- Features 6.28-inch OLED display with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio
- Powered by Mediatek’s Helio P60 processor with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage
- It sports 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera and 24MP front camera
- Runs on Android Oreo 8.1
- Fueled by 3,170mAh battery
- vivo X21i physical dimensions are 154.37 x 74.98 x 6.99 mm and it tips the scales at 159g