As promised Oppo has announced a new smartphone in its new sub-brand, Realme. Realme 1 will be device powered by MediaTek Helio P60 processor. Realme brand is aimed at Indian youth and it will be an online exclusive product, comes as a Made in India product. The smartphone is similar to the ‘glossy diamond-cut design’ seen on recent Oppo F7 and Oppo A3. Device is Built out of a fibre-glass body.
Realme1 features 84.75 percent screen-to-body ratio and it comes with a dedicated dual-core AI-specific chip. It also features Oppo AI Beauty 2.0 and offers 296-point facial recognition, which unlocks the device in 0.1 seconds. Realme 1 features AR stickers for both the front and rear cameras. Company is touting the presence of dual 4G VoLTE support on the Realme 1.
- Features 6-inch full-HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) display with 18:9 aspect ratio display
- Powered by MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 8MP selfie camera
- It packs 3GB RAM / 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM / 64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM / 128GB internal storage
- Fueled by 3410mAh battery
- Realme 1 measures 156×75.3×7.8mm and weighs 158 grams
Realme 1 price in India starts at INR 8,990 for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage variant and 4GB / 64GB storage variant cost INR 10,990 and 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant cost INR 13,990. Realme 1 will be available in Diamond Black, Moonlight Silver (coming in June), and Solar Red colour. The smartphone’s first sale will be held at 12pm IST on May 25 on Amazon India, with only the Realme 1’s 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant made available in this sale. The company says the 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage and 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage variants will come to India a month later.