Tambo, a new company in the Indian market has announced three smartphone and feature phone last month. Today the company has launched TA3 smartphone in India, device cost INR 4999($75). Tambo TA3 smartphone device will be available in Jet Black, Champagne and Metallic Blue colors. Tambo promises a service warranty of 200 days replacement along with warranty of one time screen replacement within 365 days of buying the phone, also has over 600 service centres in India and aims to have 1000 service centres by the end of 2018.
- Features 4.95-inch FWVGA+ 18:9 aspect ratio display
- Powered by MediaTek MT6737M 1.1GHz quad-core processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Packs 1GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Sports 5MP rear camera and 5MP selfie camera
- Runs on Android Nougat 7.0
- Fueled by 2100mAh battery
- Other features include Dual SIM, FM Radio , Fingerprint sensor, face unlock, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
Commenting on the launch, Sudhir Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, Tambo said:
We are delighted to launch Tambo in the handset market with our hero product, TA-3. We kept our target audience in mind while developing phones that are superior in quality, design and engineering. This is a step towards our aim to make mobility accessible and affordable for everyone. We strive to provide advanced products at an affordable price that is high on innovative specs and can be easily used by all age groups.