For weeks now, Lenovo VP Chang Cheng has teased the Lenovo Z5 multiple time, which hints full-screen front panel, sample photos showcasing the camera quality and 45 days of standby. Finally the device has been announced today but the with the disappoinment, Lenovo Z5 comes with a notch on display top and a large chin below the display.
Lenovo has teased with 95% of screen to body ratio, but the device comes only with 90% screen-to-body ratio. Lenovo has teased that device will come with 4TB storage but the device only has 64GB and 128GB variants.
- Features 6.2-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- Powered by Snapdragon 636 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor with Adreno 509 GPU
- Packs 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, can be expanded up to 256GB with microSD
- Sports 16MP + 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and 8MP selfie camera, AI supported on both the sides
- Runs on Android Oreo 8.1 with ZUI 3.9, upgradable to ZUI 4.0 and Android P
- Fueled by 3300mAh battery supports fast charging
- Other features include Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD), Fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
Lenovo Z5 will be available in Aurora Blue, Black and Indigo Blue colors. Lenovo Z5 64GB internal storage Black variant cost 1299 yuan (US$ 202), Aurora and Indigo Blue variants cost 1399 yuan (US$ 218), 128GB storage variant costs 1799 yuan (US$ 280). Device can be pre-ordered starting today and will be available for purchase starting June 12th China.